- Develops children’s confidence and essential social skills, such as collaboration, communication, and understanding roles and responsibilities.
- 480 LEGO® DUPLO® elements including a building plate, 8 figures, wheel bases, windows, doors and a collection of colourful bricks – everything needed to unleash children’s imaginations.
- Comes with a Getting Started card with 5 activity ideas, 10 double-sided inspiration cards with 20 models to build, and an online teacher’s guide with 8 standards-aligned lessons to help deliver inspiring lessons.
- Combines with other LEGO® Education sets – such as the 45029 Animals and 45030 People accessory sets – to extend the learning fun.
- Part of the LEGO® Education Early Learning system of holistic learning for preschoolers.
- Includes enough bricks for 10 sets of LEGO® ‘six bricks’ learning activities.
£197.00 (excl. VAT) £236.40 (incl. VAT)
My XL World provides playful learning experiences that teach preschool children about the world around them through role-play, fun building activities and idea sharing. This LEGO® learning set also develops children’s confidence and essential social skills, such as collaboration, communication and understanding roles and responsibilities. Real-World Role-Play Working in groups of 2-10, children use the colourful collection of 480 LEGO® DUPLO® bricks, figures, wheel bases, windows, doors and a building plate to build their home, a restaurant, bus stop, hospital and a fire station. They’ll also discover an aeroplane, car and even a submarine, and will use their imagination to build fantasy animals and make up fun stories of their own.
My XL World also combines with the 45029 Animals and 45030 People accessory sets in the Early Learning system for even more playful learning fun for children. Full Teacher Support My XL World includes everything that teachers need to deliver inspiring lessons, including a Getting Started card with 5 activity ideas and 10 double-sided inspiration cards. There’s also an online Unit Plan with 8 curriculum-aligned lessons available at www.LEGOEducation.com/Start. A Holistic Approach to Learning LEGO Education Early Learning lays the foundation for children’s learning and passion for lifelong development by stimulating their natural curiosity to explore together and learn through play. My XL World combines with other products in the Early Learning system to develop social, emotional and language skills, as well as free play and early science skills.