- 44 elements, including 26 LEGO® DUPLO® figures that introduce preschoolers to a wide variety of people and occupations that make up families, relationships and communities.
- Includes lots of accessory elements like a guitar, camera, hairbrush and suitcase, to spark children’s imaginations as they role-play real-life scenarios.
- Also includes a wheelchair element that fits any of the figures for even more role-play opportunities.
- Getting Started card with 5 playful learning activity ideas for teachers to use in the classroom.
- Promote children’s 21st century social, emotional and collaboration skills as they develop their understanding of characteristics and relationships, and the similarities between people.
- A great complement to the Early Learning 45028 My XL World set.
- Part of the LEGO® Education Early Learning system of holistic learning for preschoolers.
£68.00 (excl. VAT) £81.60 (incl. VAT)
LEGO® Education People lets preschoolers explore the many different roles and responsibilities that people have within families, communities and cultures. This 44-piece set includes 26 LEGO DUPLO® figures, ranging from family members like children, parents and grandparents, to occupations, such as doctor, police officer, chef and teacher. Accessory elements like a camera, hairbrush, guitar, suitcase and a wheelchair, encourage children to role-play people-based scenarios and talk about gender, age, relationships and what makes people different. A Getting Started card with 5 playful learning ideas is also included to help teachers get the most out of classroom activities.