• 6 input/output ports for highly interactive models featuring a variety of sensors and motors.
• Embedded MicroPython operating system with responsive 100 MHz processor.
• Expandable memory with 20-program storage.
• High-capacity 2,000 mAh Li-ion battery for extended use between charges.
• Integrated 6-axis gyro, speaker and customisable 5×5 light matrix for high interactivity.
• Micro USB and wireless Bluetooth communication for added flexibility.
• ‘Download & run’ and ‘Direct streaming’ modes for fast code tinkering.
• Autonomous execution for maximum mobility and reduced latency.
• Simple form factor for quick building and rebuilding.
LEGO® Technic Large Hub
£216.00 (excl. VAT) £259.20 (incl. VAT)
The LEGO® Technic Large Hub is an advanced yet simple-to-use brick-shaped device featuring 6 input/output ports for connecting a variety of sensors and motors, a customisable 5×5 light matrix, Bluetooth connectivity, speaker, 6-axis gyro, rechargeable lithium-ion battery and a micro USB port for connectivity with compatible computers and tablets. The Large Hub can also be built together with LEGO Technic and System elements to create fun robots, dynamic devices and other interactive models.