• LEGO® Technic™ and System elements in a fresh colour palette, including 2 large wheels, banana gears, large motor and a color sensor.
• Competition Ready unit plan with over 10 hours of STEAM learning linked to curriculum standards. Includes comprehensive online lesson plans and teacher support.
• This set requires the SPIKE™ Prime Set (45678).
• Learn the basics of creating and programming autonomous robots using sensors.
• Develop collaboration and teamworking skills to build a competition robot.
• Systematically test and refine programs.
• Use problem-solving skills and complete competition missions.
• Apply critical thinking and develop life skills for the careers of tomorrow.
LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Expansion Set
£89.95 (excl. VAT) £107.94 (incl. VAT)
Released 9th January 2020 – Pre-Order NOW
Enter the exciting world of robotics competitions with the LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Expansion Set (45680). With 603 elements, including large wheels, banana gears, a color sensor and a large motor, this add-on to the SPIKE Prime Set (45678) features over 10 hours of targeted STEAM learning that will inspire Upper KS2 and KS3 students and teachers to build more advanced models and prepare them for the fun and challenging world of robotics competitions. Here at Raising Robots we love FIRST® LEGO® League! The SPIKE Prime Expansion Set and Competition Ready unit help empower students and teachers who are new to robotics and in need of more formalised training. The final lesson of the unit has direct ties to the annual FIRST LEGO League Robot Game, making this the ideal start of the exciting competitions journey in or out of the classroom!