Some useful bullet points…
- 562 LEGO® elements in the set include 4 minifigures and special mechanical elements, like gears, springs, wheels, balls, weight bricks, pneumatics, fan blades, measurement elements and more.
- Sturdy storage box with colour-coded sorting trays for easy classroom management.
- Printed building instructions for models used in the lessons, plus additional building inspiration.
- Replacement elements also included.
- 1 unit of 7 x 45-minute lessons plus maths and English extensions for additional learning.
- Informative briefing materials in each lesson plan give even the most inexperienced teachers the confidence they need to deliver engaging lessons.
- Optional – Personal Learning Kit with 78-elements which includes building instructions and enrichment lessons designed for use by one pupil.