Some useful bullet points…
- 523 LEGO® elements in the set include 4 minifigures and a variety of easy-build elements, gears, weight bricks, springs, a measurement element, a paper holder and more.
- Sturdy storage box with colour-coded sorting trays for easy classroom management.
- 2 printed building instructions for models used in the lessons, plus additional building inspiration.
- Replacement elements also included.
- 2 units of 7 x 45-minute lessons (1 each for lower and upper primary), plus maths and English extensions for additional learning.
- Informative briefing materials in each lesson plan give even the most inexperienced teachers the confidence they need to deliver engaging lessons.