- Proximity measurement of approximately 50-70 cm
- Working distance from the beacon of up to two metres
- Supports four signal channels
- Receives IR remote commands
- Auto-ID is built into the EV3 software
EV3 Infrared Sensor
£27.99 (excl. VAT) £33.59 (incl. VAT)
The digital EV3 Infrared Seeking Sensor detects proximity to the robot and reads signals emitted by the EV3 Infrared Beacon. Students can create remotely-controlled robots, navigate obstacle courses and learn how infrared technology is used in TV remotes, surveillance systems and even in target acquisition equipment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.