Meet LEGO® Education’s
Raising Robots is excited to introduce the newest way to jump-start STEAM learning in your classroom and help every learner build confidence.
It will now be released in EARLY 2020.
You can Pre-order here!
It all starts with the hub…
The heart of the SPIKE Prime system is the programmable Hub. This advanced yet simple-to-use, brick-shaped device features 6 input/output ports, 5×5 light matrix, Bluetooth connectivity, a speaker, 6-axis gyro and a rechargeable battery.
The set includes over 500 appealing LEGO Technic elements in a fresh colour palette. Included are new, never seen before LEGO elements!
· The new 3×3 frame is a great spacing element and allow for easy change in the direction of the build
· The new 2×4 brick has a cross axle hole that can lets you connect Technic and LEGO System elements for more fun and creative builds, opening up access to your entire LEGO collection
· A new base plate to provide an excellent prototyping surface, offered for the first time in Technic
· New frames so you can start building right away and build bigger models in no time
· New wheels for easy mount with motor, precise turns and improved manoeuvrability
· New wire clips in an assortment of colours to help keep wires in check
Access To Lesson Plans
Engage students with three STEAM learning units focused on Engineering and Computing – the majority optimised for 45-minute sessions.
The comprehensive online lesson plans with a wealth of accessible, interactive support material give teachers everything they need to deliver lessons with confidence.
Introduce your students to coding and robotics in a simple and intuitive way with the LEGO® Education SPIKE™ App. SPIKE Prime’s drag-and-drop coding environment for tablets and computers is based on the popular Scratch programming language which is used by millions of children around the world — and easy to use!
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER AND WE WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST SPIKE PRIME DEVELOPMENTS…