Meet LEGO® Education’s
Raising Robots is excited to introduce the newest way to jump-start STEAM learning in your classroom and help every learner build confidence.
It all starts with the hub…
The heart of the SPIKE Prime system is the programmable Hub. This advanced yet simple-to-use, brick-shaped device features 6 input/output ports, 5×5 light matrix, Bluetooth connectivity, a speaker, 6-axis gyro and a rechargeable battery.
The set includes over 500 appealing LEGO Technic elements in a fresh colour palette. Included are new, never seen before LEGO elements!
· The new 3×3 frame is a great spacing element and allow for easy change in the direction of the build
· The new 2×4 brick has a cross axle hole that can lets you connect Technic and LEGO System elements for more fun and creative builds, opening up access to your entire LEGO collection
· A new base plate to provide an excellent prototyping surface, offered for the first time in Technic
· New frames so you can start building right away and build bigger models in no time
· New wheels for easy mount with motor, precise turns and improved manoeuvrability
· New wire clips in an assortment of colours to help keep wires in check
Access To Lesson Plans
Engage students with three STEAM learning units focused on Engineering and Computing – the majority optimised for 45-minute sessions.
The comprehensive online lesson plans with a wealth of accessible, interactive support material give teachers everything they need to deliver lessons with confidence.
Introduce your students to coding and robotics in a simple and intuitive way with the LEGO® Education SPIKE™ App. SPIKE Prime’s drag-and-drop coding environment for tablets and computers is based on the popular Scratch programming language which is used by millions of children around the world — and easy to use!
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER AND WE WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE WITH THE LATEST SPIKE PRIME DEVELOPMENTS…